Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Maybe a Dragon for the Garden Castle Shed

It's been a few days since we've had time to get back to building the shed. We had rain last Friday and a busy weekend. Now that the weather is going to be in the high 70s for the next five days we want to get as far as we can.


This is becoming like a giant puzzle. The transition from the slant roof in the center to the turrets will be interesting to figure out. Jan finished cutting the rafters, they are not attached till the back wall goes up.

When Jan finished he said, "I would rather build than watch sports."

Love my man!


Our little gargoyle's evil eye is contemplating the garden castle shed that he will guard against evil spirits.


As I walked through the framework today I remembered the paper mache dragons I made for family gifts in 2012. They were made the Dan the Monster Man way, see his incredible videos on Youtube.



Hmmm, I think I want a flying dragon for the garden castle shed. Should he be flying in a turret or over the roof?

Visit Dan Reeder's website at gourmetpapermache.com

No comments:

Post a Comment