We have the framing almost complete! Only one rafter and two segments of the turret framing to do. It feels good to have this part almost done.
Looking up to the left tower, it looks so large but is actually only 4 feet across.
And the second side.
We can now start adding some siding.
It was two months ago today that we put together the foam core model. At first it was just going to be two turrets with a wall between. The turrets in the model below were not complete, each was going to have a door. Soon I realized why not connect them with a slant roof shed between them.
Concepts always change and there are still changes to come but I'm liking it more each day.
We are two tired people tonight but it is a good tired.