Friday, January 9, 2015

Dancing at the Garden Castle Shed

Do I feel like a princess? Well, even at any age you can feel like one and have your prince dance you around the castle.


Ok, maybe we both look more like clowns wearing the cardboard roof finials but who cares.

Here is the final roof finial test, we think it works well. I need to get the copper finials made so Jan can nail them in place. Then we need to get to the other hundred things that need to be done to make our shed look complete.



Jan has been working on a painting for a friend who flew by the twin towers in his Beechcraft Bonanza the year before the tragedy. Here is the snapshot showing his airplane wing, he wants a large painting.


 

A customer of one of my copper rings left a great review on my Etsy shop:
"This ring is even more stunning on my finger than it appeared in the picture! I absolutely love it and will wear it every day. Thank you so much. :) "

 So this morning I decided to make it in silver since I hadn't done that.


I've worn it all day, it feels good, click here for link.

Real estate has started to pick up now in January so I'll be juggling my schedule even more, keeps me young! What keeps you young?


No comments:

Post a Comment