Saturday, December 6, 2014

Crenellated Wall on Garden Castle Shed

It was a big step today for the garden castle shed. We now have a crenellated wall. Now it really looks like a castle shed. 

There is still much to do but we are one step further along. Here it is at dusk with solar lights, the reflection in the mirror is from our house.


It was a beautiful warm sunny day, must have been about 15 degrees above normal. We both worked in t-shirts.

Yesterday I received Dan Reeder's latest updated Paper Mache Dragons book and this morning moved all my paper mache supplies to the shed. The garden castle shed must have a dragon in a turret! I posted photos of my previous dragons on the November 5 post, here.

Jan made my worktop desk in the turret on the right. I'll have a view from two windows to the yard.

We had tea earlier in the day and then by 4 p.m. I had my celebration Blue Moon beer after doing lots of painting.


 Painting proof, look at those fingers.

 
Jan is fitting the trim for a window, they will be next in the process to complete my dream shed.



No comments:

Post a Comment