Sunday, September 21, 2014

Garden Shed

It's been much too long since my last post. Christmas came and went, then the new year and before you know it I was very busy with my real estate business.

Finally, in early September things slowed down and my thoughts once again went to my long time desire to have a Dutch water gate inspired garden shed or little building.

On Sunday, September 15 after brunch we pulled out the tools to build a little foam core model of what might work.


Here is the model for a two turret shed. It is inspired by the photo Jan took of the Koppelpoort water gate in Amersfoort, see our About Us page.


The left side is the street level entrance to the medieval water gate, our inspiration for the garden shed.

That was a week ago, much has happened on the project already!
More to come, bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment